10A Myara Avenue Ingle Farm
$ 197,000 onwards.
" MOTIVATED OWNER...MAKE AN OFFER..ALL PRACTICAL OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED "
ATTENTION to all builders, Developers, first home buyers, and Smart Investors.
Wemark Real Estate proudly presents the best block of land in the heart of INGLE FARM.
4 bed, 2.5 baths, 2 car Approved Plan. All hard work has been done.
This block of land is offering a great opportunity. So, grab this 378Sqm(approx) with 15.06-meter frontage ( approx ) block of land in the Heart of INGLE FARM with Approved building design to use that means hard work has been done and paid-up...REAP THE REWARD.
* First home buyers grant available ( subject to revenue SA )
* No easements - 378sqm with 15.06Mtr frontage approx.
* perfect allotment to build your dream home
* Very close to the city for all year round fun
* Potential for building a DOUBLE GARAGE PLAN
* Approved council Tree removal.
* Minutes away from Ingle farm shopping center and Roma Mitchell School.
*Walking distance to all life necessities such as parks, transport, education, shopping center, cafe, and restaurant.
* Use your own builder with no time limit to build
* Torrents title, residential Zone.
* Approved Building design to use that means all hard work has been done - save $$$ and time or you can choose your own.
* various house and land packages are available to choose from.
* All this and less than 15kms(approximately) to the CBD.
Call Chirag Chavda on 0405 667 235 today to grab this opportunity.
This is your chance to build your dream home right amongst the high-quality homes and take advantage of living in the very best and highly desirable part of Adelaide.
Disclaimer: All information provided ( included but not limited to the properties land size, floor plan, and floor size, building age and general property, land description) has obtained from sources deemed reliable however we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.