10 Myara Avenue Ingle Farm
Under contract by Parm Singh .....Looking to sell call me..... 0426786664
Yes, it's true. You are not Dreaming...Have a Look.
Do you Dream to live close to Adelaide CBD with a decent backyard to enjoy but can't afford, then this is the opportunity for you not to miss as this property ticks all the boxes.
Wemark Real Estate proudly presents torrents titled property - 10, Myara Avenue, Ingle Farm.
Come and live in the most demanding suburb of Adelaide.
This quality renovated Home in Ingle Farm with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with multiple car park home. Utilizing its practical layout all the family can enjoy their own separate areas. Set on a 436sqm (approximate) allotment with whooping 11.50meter (approx) wide frontage and boasting a low maintenance lifestyle with fantastic street appeal, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property with most desirable location!
This spacious home has the following features:
- Large master bedroom with Wall A.C.unit and built-in robe.
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both.
- High-quality new Carpets to all bedrooms and new flooring in the house.
- Freshly Painted
- NBN ready
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Approved council Tree removal.
- The front area has been rendered with Brand New Window
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling with Gas heating in spacious Lounge area provides all you round comforts for the family.
- Light-filled open plan living area
- Stylish new kitchen with gas burner cooktop, with ample bench, walk-in Pantry, Double sink, filter water & quality dishwasher.
- High quality renovated bathroom and toilet.
- High Ceiling.
- Separate laundry with ample storage space.
- very well maintained front yard and backyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining for all year round.
- Large Shed for extra storage/Party area.
- Minutes away from Ingle farm shopping center and Roma Mitchell school.
- Close to all life's necessities.
Ideally located within a short distance to a variety of schools, parks, tennis courts, and easy access to great public transport.
All this and less than 15 km (approximately) to the CBD.
PROPERTIES LIKE THIS DOESN'T LAST LONG SO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY!
DON'T WAIT, Call Parm Singh 0426 786 664 to buy this property with affordable price
Disclaimer: this proposed plan of land division is being offered subject to all council and government consents and subject to deposit of the plan of land division and at this time may or may not b
: 436.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.